Skip to content
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef Country-Style Ribs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup mirin
- 1/2 cup sweet chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Minced fresh chives (optional)
- 1 tbs gochujang sauce
- 1 tbs of sesame oil
- ¼ tsp of ground ginger
- 2 tbs of brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of soy sauce
- 2tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs of garlic powder
- 1 tbs of freeze dried chives
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir together until incorporated.
- Preheat grill in medium high heat. Rub grill grates with vegetable oil. Reserve some of the marinade for dipping before adding the pork.
- Coat each chop in mixture. When chop has been flipped baste each chop in the marinade.
- Cook until temp is 145. Enjoy!
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup marshmallow ice cream topping
- 6 medium ripe bananas
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups warm water, divided
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- In a blender, cover and process the bananas, orange juice and lemonade until smooth. Remove half of the mixture and set aside. Add 1-1/2 cups warm water and 1 cup sugar to blender; blend until smooth.
- Place in a large freezer container. Repeat with remaining banana mixture, water and sugar; add to container. Cover and freeze until solid.
- One hour before serving, remove punch base from freezer. Just before serving, place in a large punch bowl. Add pineapple juice and soda; stir until well blended. Garnish with orange slices if desired.