Skip to content
- 2 T-Bone steaks
- ½ tsp. jalapeño powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1-2 Tbsp. butter
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a bowl, combine jalapeño powder, garlic powder and cumin. Stir to combine.
- Season the T-Bones generously on both sides with salt. Season again on both sides with jalapeño powder, garlic and cumin blend.
- Place steaks on broiler pan and put into preheated oven.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 125°F. (About 45-60 minutes)
- Let steaks rest for 10 minutes under foil.
- Preheat skillet until piping hot.
- Sear steaks 1 minute per side. Serve immediately.