Skip to content
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved and split lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush bananas with Mazola oil and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Add to grill and cook until fruit is browned and softened, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add vanilla ice cream and bananas to dessert bowls. Top with strawberries, chocolate syrup and sprinkles.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 heaping teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Ice cream, such as vanilla, strawberry, mint chocolate chip or chocolate, for serving
- Hot fudge, for serving
- Canned whipped cream, for serving
- Maraschino cherries, for serving