Skip to content
- 8 oz. red wine
- 2 oz. vodka
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 can ginger beer
- 2 lime rounds, for serving
- Divide wine, vodka, and lime juice between two glasses. Top with ice and ginger beer. Garnish with lime round and serve.
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. sweetened cranberry juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- 12 fresh cranberries
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Rub rims of champagne flutes with lime and dip in sugar. Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each glass and top with champagne.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through cranberries. Thread rosemary skewer through cranberries and garnish mimosas.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 quarts pineapple juice
- 1 liter gin
- 1 liter club soda
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Ice, for serving
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and ½ cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sugar dissolves, 1 to 2 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar syrup, pineapple juice, gin, club soda, lime juice, and mint. Serve over ice.
- 3 ounces ginger, unpeeled and sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 6 green-tea bags
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine the ginger and 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the mint and tea bags. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a large pitcher or other container. Add the honey and lemon juice; stir.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce honey syrup*
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Combine the bourbon, lemon juice, and honey syrup in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until well-chilled. Strain into an ice-filled old fashioned glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
*To make honey syrup, combine 1 cup boiling water and 1 cup honey. Stir to combine, then let cool. This yields enough for 8 drinks and will keep, refrigerated, for 5 days.
- 1½ ounces Campari
- 3 ounces white wine
- Club soda
- Lemon slice, for garnish
- Combine the Campari and white wine in a large, ice-filled wine glass. Top with soda and garnish with lemon slice.
- 1 honeydew melon (about 4 pounds), peeled and chopped
- 1 English cucumber, 1/2 chopped and 1/2 thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (from about 8 limes), plus 1 lime, thinly sliced, for serving
- Splash of gin (optional)
- Puree the melon, chopped cucumber, and mint in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large pitcher.
- Add the lime juice and sliced cucumber. Chill for 30 minutes or up to 12 hours. Stir well before serving. Serve over ice, garnished with lime slices. Add a splash of gin, if desired.