Skip to content
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder, optional
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Family size brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sprinkles, nuts, or cookie crumbs
- 60 ml vodka
- 2 cubes ice cubes
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 slice lime
- Stir the vodka and lime juice over ice cubes in a large glass. Add the lime slices and stir again.
- Top up with lemonade as required and serve.
- 30 ml golden rum
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar syrup
- 4 cubes ice cubes
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 1 slice orange
- Pour all the liquid ingredients over ice and shake well until frosted.
- Strain and pour into a half-filled tumbler with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and serve.
- 120 ml gin
- 60 ml dry vermouth
- 5 cubes ice cubes
- 60 ml sweet vermouth
- 1 handful strawberry
- Combine the gin, vermouths and strawberries in a blender.
- Add a little ice and blend until smooth.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and serve.
- 2 kilograms banana
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Dissolve sugar into water and chop or mash the bananas and combine it with the syrup.
- Now, add wine yeast and keep the mixture in a ceramic jar for a few weeks and then strain out the wine.
- Store in a dark place and let it age until it tastes good.
- 30 kilograms strawberry
- 4 strawberry
- 90 ml champagne
- Puree the strawberries in a blender. Pour into a chilled champagne flute and top up with the champagne.
- Stir very gently and float the fresh strawberry on the top.Serve at once.
- 4 cups watermelon cubed
- 3 lemons juiced
- 3 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup water or to taste
- To make simple syrup, combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Blend watermelon until smooth. Strain through a mesh strainer. Discard pulp.
- Fill a 2 quart container 1/2 way with ice. Add watermelon juice, lemon juice and simple syrup to taste.
- Top with cold water and serve immediately.