Skip to content
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2″ rounds
- 3 sprigs mint
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 peach, sliced
- Ginger, skin removed and sliced into rounds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 strawberries, halved
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Combine seltzer water with the ingredients of your choice. Stir (and muddle, if desired) your ingredients to release more flavor. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to drink.
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup ice
- In blender, add all ingredients. Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Divide between 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
- 30 kilograms strawberry
- 4 strawberry
- 90 ml champagne
- Puree the strawberries in a blender. Pour into a chilled champagne flute and top up with the champagne.
- Stir very gently and float the fresh strawberry on the top.Serve at once.
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1 (16-oz.) container fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients; cover and chill 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, pulse strawberries, basil, and lemon juice in a food processor 5 or 6 times or until finely chopped. Stir strawberry mixture into chilled milk mixture.
- Pour milk mixture into freezer container of a 1-qt. electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. (Instructions and times will vary.)
- Remove container with ice cream from ice-cream maker, and freeze 30 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container or a loaf pan covered tightly with aluminum foil; freeze 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- 1box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and whole eggs called for on cake mix box
- 3/4cup butter, softened
- 4oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 4 1/2cups powdered sugar
- 1/3cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1teaspoon vanilla Betty Crocker™ red gel food color
- 1cup sliced fresh strawberries (about 10 medium)
- 4 oz. light rum
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c. frozen strawberries
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sliced lime, for garnish
- To a blender, add rum, fresh and frozen strawberries, and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime slices.
- 1 ounce Pimm’s No. 1
- ½ ounce peach liqueur
- Sparkling wine
- Strawberries, for garnish
- Combine Pimm’s and peach liqueur in a flute glass and top with sparkling wine. Garnish with a strawberry.