- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well. Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Broil 1 minute. Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
Tips: Serve this spicy chicken over a bed of steamed brown rice or some quinoa tossed with peppers. For some veggie sides, serve with zoodles, cubed, seasoned sweet potatoes or a zucchini and squash sauté. If you find yourself with leftovers (doubtful), you could make chicken tacos or add to a soup for the next meal.