Skip to content
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat buttermilk
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 150g salted butter, softened
- 80g light brown muscovado sugar
- 80g granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 225g plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 200g plain chocolate chips or chunks
For the Cake
- 125g Self Raising White Flour
- 125g Plain White Flour
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 425g Unrefined Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 240g Dark Chocolate (Broken Into Pieces )
- 240g Butter (Unsalted, Softened)
- 145ml Water
- 4 Eggs (Free Range, Medium)
- 95ml Buttermilk
For the Buttercream
- 160g Butter (Unsalted, Softened)
- 300g Icing Sugar
- 200g Nutella
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
For the Decoration
- 1kg Black Sugar Paste Icing
- 500g White Sugar Paste Icing
- 3 cup blueberry
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 cup soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lime
- Peel the lemon rind from the lemon.
- Heat a pan over medium flame.
- Add the lemon rind, blueberries, sugar and 1 tbsp water. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes over low flame and strain into a pitcher (or any container).
- Cover with a plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add the soda and lemon juice.
- Stir gently and pour into ice filled glasses.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and blueberries. Serve chilled.
- 10 Ml Rose Syrup
- 15 Gram Sugar
- 25 Ml Lemon Juice
- 100 Ml Soda
- 5-6 Ice cubes
- 2 Pieces Lemon Slices
- 2-3 Mint Leaves
- Take a tall glass and pour soda without filling the glass entirely, avoiding spillovers.
- Now, add sugar, rose syrup, lemon juice and stir well.
- Add ice cubes and garnish the drink with a couple of lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
- 1 can frozen Lime-aid concentrate
- 1 can coconut cream 13-15 oz
- 48 oz pineapple juice or tropical juice
- 12 oz coconut rum
- Optional: Club Soda or Lemon-Lime Soda
- Combine all ingredients in a large ice cream pail.
- Freeze overnight stirring after about 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Run a lime around the edge of a glass and dip in sugar if desired.
- Fill glass with frozen Pina Colada mix & enjoy or fill glass half full of Pina Colada Mix and top with soda or lemon-lime soda.