Skip to content
- 12 medium Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Sprite
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed Lime Juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 Tbsp white Sugar
- 3 large Ice Cubes
- Add Strawberries, Sprite, Lime Juice and Sugar to your blender and blend thoroughly.
- Add Ice Cubes and continue blending until desired consistency.
- Transfer to some fun glasses and get ready to be refreshed!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 packet (3 oz) Jell-O™ orange flavored
- 1 packet (3 oz) Jell-O™ cherry flavored
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups boiling water
- 8 cups orange juice
- 3 liters ginger ale
- In a large bowl, stir sugar with orange and cherry Jello. Add boiling water, whisking until gelatin and sugar is dissolved.
- Add orange juice, stir.
- Transfer mixture to two large freezer-safe containers. Freeze overnight.
- To Serve: Place mixture in a large punch bowl. Use a wooden spoon to break the mixture up. Top with ginger ale.
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 tbs sugar
- 1/2 package of Duncan Hines Flavor Creation – any flavor
- Add ice cubes, cream, milk, sugar and flavor creation powder to blender.
- Blend until ice is completely chopped.
- To dress it up, you can add sugar or sprinkles to the rim of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!