- 1 1/2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp . canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp . seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp . paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp . onion powder
- 1 tsp . sugar
- 1/2 tsp . garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp . oregano
- 1/2 tsp . parsley
- Pinch of black pepper
- 4 1-inch thick boneless pork chops
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, seasonings and oil in a bowl. Using a fork, mash to combine so that bread crumbs are uniformly combined with the oil.
- Place the Shake N Bake in a plastic Ziploc bag.
- One at a time, place your chops in the bag and shake to coat in the mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with a Silpator tin foil (if desired) and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until cooked through.