Skip to content
- 1 packet “highly active” active dry yeast; or 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast; or 2 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 7/8 to 1 1/8 cups lukewarm water*
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup Baker’s Special Dry Milk or nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rum, optional
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Sticky Bun Sugar; or 1 cup brown sugar, light or dark, firmly packed
- 1 cup diced pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
* Or use 1/2 cup Baker’s Cinnamon Filling mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 30 ml golden rum
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar syrup
- 4 cubes ice cubes
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 1 slice orange
- Pour all the liquid ingredients over ice and shake well until frosted.
- Strain and pour into a half-filled tumbler with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and serve.
- 30ml malibu rum
- 30ml white rum
- 60ml fresh coconut water
- 30ml sugar syrup
- 60ml pineapple juice
- 20gm coconut cream
- Pineapple, orange and maraschino cherry for garnishing
- Put all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend it well
- Serve in tabu tikki glass with ice cubes (5-6)
- Garnish with fresh pineapple, orange and maraschino cherry
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water boiled together until sugar melts)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 12 fresh mint leaves, plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 4 ounces white rum
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Combine simple syrup, lime juice and mint leaves in a blender and blend until combined. Add the rum and crushed ice and blend until frothy. Pour into 2 rocks glasses and garnish with mint sprigs.
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice (about 4 to 6 limes)
- 1/4 c. agave
- 1/3 c. fresh mint leaves
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 c. light rum
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Add the lime juice, agave, mint leaves, lime zest, and rum to a blender. Blend until smooth. Fill the blender to top with ice and blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses, garnishing each with a sprig of mint and a lime slice.
- 1/2 c. blackberries
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 c. light rum
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- In a small bowl, muddle blackberries. Set aside.
- Place mint leaves in bottom of glasses. Divide and spoon blackberry mixture on top.
- Add rum, sugar, and lime juice and stir to combine. Top with crushed ice.
- Add club soda and garnish with mint leaves and more blackberries.
- 4 oz. light rum
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c. frozen strawberries
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sliced lime, for garnish
- To a blender, add rum, fresh and frozen strawberries, and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime slices.