Skip to content
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. chopped strawberries, plus more for topping
- 1 c. chopped pound cake, plus more for topping
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, and pound cake.
- Transfer mixture to a 9″-x-5″ loaf pan and smooth top with a spatula. Top with additional strawberries and pound cake and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften, 10 minutes.