- 2 c rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c almond milk
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ c pecans coarsely chopped, toasted
- In four mason jars place equal amounts of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour a quarter of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, toast pecans at 325 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Divide pecans and sprinkle in each jar.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!
Tips: This recipe can either be made in two larger mason jars, each holding two servings, or four smaller mason jars, each containing one single serving.