Skip to content
- 250 gm yoghurt (curd)
- 5 almonds
- 100 gm dark chocolate
- 1 cup Water
- Hang the curd the night before so that the water gets strained.
- Melt the chocolate, add curd and water.
- Mix it thoroughly, then add the almonds and serve.
- Finally, you may garnish this chilled drink either by sprinkling some coffee powder on it or by adding some chocolate syrup on the top depending upon your taste and liking.
- 2 c. canned mango pulp (preferably from Alphonso mangoes)
- 3 c. plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 c. water
- Ice cubes
- Puree mango, yogurt, sugar, and water in a blender. Serve in glasses over ice. Canned mango can be purchased at ethnic food stores; if unavailable, substitute Ceres’s mango juice and omit the water.