Skip to content
- 12 medium Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Sprite
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed Lime Juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 Tbsp white Sugar
- 3 large Ice Cubes
- Add Strawberries, Sprite, Lime Juice and Sugar to your blender and blend thoroughly.
- Add Ice Cubes and continue blending until desired consistency.
- Transfer to some fun glasses and get ready to be refreshed!
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup Pumpkin
- 1½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 Tbsp Whole Milk
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) banana liqueur 2 tablespoons
- (1 ounce) light rum
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) dark rum
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) Chambord
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) Grenadine
- Garnish: fruit skewer (pineapple, banana, orange, lime)
- Pour all ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice-filled hurricane glass. Garnish, if desired.
- 8 cups water, divided
- 12 mint sprigs
- 4 individual tea bags
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Ice cubes
- Orange and lemon slices, optional
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat; add mint and tea bags. Steep, covered, 3-5 minutes according to taste.
- Discard mint and tea bags.
- Stir in orange and lemon juices, sugar and remaining water. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice; add orange and lemon slices if desired.
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes, optional
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Stir in limeade concentrate and pineapple juice. Chill until serving.
- Transfer to a punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in soda. Serve over ice if desired.
- 1.5 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 tablespoons Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- ⅔ cup Whole Milk
- Add ½ cup Ice Cream, Lemonade Concentrate and Whole Milk to your Blender and blend thoroughly.
- Add remaining 1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream to blender and blend again until smooth.
- Pause blender and stir mixture with a spoon as necessary.
- Pour mixture into glass enjoy some Frosted Lemonade deliciousness!
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed plus 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 liter cherry lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice ring, optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine water and lemonade concentrate. Stir in ginger ale and lemon-lime soda. Top with an ice ring if desired.
- Serve immediately.