Skip to content
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup Guinness Stout
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate.
- Fold the whipped topping in slowly, keeping as much air in the mixture as possible.
- Spoon into crusts.
- Freeze until firm–I suggest about two hours minimum.
- Remove from the freezer half an hour before serving, to allow the pie to thaw to a creamy state.