- 2 cups whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup graham cracker pieces
- Gather your ingredients and pour the whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk into a bowl
- Now start beating it. I started with a hand mixer, but then I realized that it was going to take about 5 minutes, so I transferred it to my Kitchen Aid mixer. Way simpler! You can stop beating once soft peaks have formed.
- Add the cups of milk chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and graham cracker pieces to your creamy mixture and stir together.
- Scoop the mixture into a pan, cover with cellophane, and allow to freeze completely.
- Now all that is left to do is to scoop it out and dig in! YUM!