Skip to content
- 250 gm yoghurt (curd)
- 5 almonds
- 100 gm dark chocolate
- 1 cup Water
- Hang the curd the night before so that the water gets strained.
- Melt the chocolate, add curd and water.
- Mix it thoroughly, then add the almonds and serve.
- Finally, you may garnish this chilled drink either by sprinkling some coffee powder on it or by adding some chocolate syrup on the top depending upon your taste and liking.
FOR THE REESE’S-INFUSED VODKA
- 1 c. vodka
- 1/2 c. Reese’s pieces
FOR THE COCKTAIL
- 3 oz. Reese’s-infused vodka
- 3 oz. milk
- 2 oz. Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/4 c. peanut butter, for rimming glass
- 1/2 c. crushed Reese’s Pieces, for rimming glass
- 2 Reese’s peanut butter cups, for garnish
- 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- In a mason jar, combine vodka and Reese’s pieces. Cover with tight-fitting lid and shake. Refrigerate overnight, then strain.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then pour over strained vodka, milk, and chocolate liqueur. Shake until chilled.
- Put peanut butter on one small plate and crushed Reese’s Pieces on another. Dunk tops of two cocktail glasses in peanut butter then roll in crushed Reese’s Pieces.
- Drizzle about a tablespoon of chocolate syrup into each glass. Divide cocktail mixture between glasses and garnish each with a peanut butter cup.