- 1 rounded tablespoon vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pecan nuts, lightly chopped or crumbled by hand
- 4 tablespoons plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, spoon in the vegan butter and melt in an 850W microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the brown sugar, vanilla extract, pecan nuts, and plain flour into the melted vegan butter to form a dough, then stir through the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture as a single cookie onto a microwave-safe plate, then microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds until cooked.
Tips: Many supermarkets sell dark chocolate chips that are accidentally vegan. If you don’t have any to hand, chop up two squares of a dark chocolate bar to use in place of the chocolate chips.