Skip to content
- 10 oz cornflakes
- oz nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6.5 oz (one and a half stick) unsalted butter, melted
For Cereal Milk (approximately 1 cup):
- 4 cups whole milk
- 14 oz caramelized cornflakes
For Cereal Milk Ice Cream (makes approximately 3,5 cups):
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cereal milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large egg yolks
- 4 oz caramelized cornflakes, to serve
- 1 Dragon fruit
- 2 Fresh apricots
- 2 drops Sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp Hung yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Tbsp Corn cereal
- Peel and cut the dragon fruit into chunks.
- Deseed and dice up the apricots and put in a blender along with the dragon fruit.
- Put the sugar drops, yogurt and milk and give it nice blend.
- Add some ice cubes to cool it quickly.
- Add the corn flakes.
- Blend it well till it’s luscious, smooth and silky.
- Serve in a glass garnished with cereal.
- 1 recipe meatballs (recipe follows)
- 1 1⁄2 cups basic tomato sauce (recipe follows)
- 1 pound Barilla spaghetti
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 cups day-old bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄4 pounds ground chuck beef
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ⁄4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, baked for 3-4 min. in a 400° F oven
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Basic tomato sauce:
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped in 1⁄4-inch dice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1⁄2 medium carrot, finely shredded
- 2 (28-ounce) cans peeled whole tomatoes, crushed by hand and juices reserved