Skip to content
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 9 slices pepper jack cheese, halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle oil over chicken, sprinkle with minced garlic and season with cajun seasoning.
- Stuff each chicken breast with red and green peppers, onion and pepper jack cheese.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add chicken half at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter for 8 to 10 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Garnish with parsley and peppers if desired.