Skip to content
- 16 ounces frozen peaches
- ½ cup Exotico Resposado Tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cup Mountain Vally Peach Sparkling Water
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Salt lime wedges, and peach slices for garnish
- Add the peaches, tequila, lime juice, sparkling water, agave nectar, and ice to a high powered blender.
- Blend on high (or use the smoothie setting) until fully combined and smooth. If too thick, add more sparkling water. If too thin, add more ice.
- Serve in cups rimmed with salt (SEE NOTE) and garnish with lime and peach slices.
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice (about 4 to 6 limes)
- 1/4 c. agave
- 1/3 c. fresh mint leaves
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 c. light rum
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Add the lime juice, agave, mint leaves, lime zest, and rum to a blender. Blend until smooth. Fill the blender to top with ice and blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses, garnishing each with a sprig of mint and a lime slice.
- 6 ounces soft tofu, cubed
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- One 15-ounce can cooked lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 hamburger buns plus 4 bun bottoms, toasted
- Tomato slices, dill pickle chips, lettuce and thinly sliced red onion, for topping