- 2 frozen pound cakes
- 3 c. vanilla ice cream
- 4 c. raspberry sorbet
- 1 pt. fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp. Chambord
- Prepare the pan: Trace and cut out a 9-inch circle from parchment paper and fit it into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Cut out a 3- by 27-inch strip of parchment and fit around the inside of the pan. Tape to secure parchment paper and set aside.
- Assemble the cake: Cover the bottom of the pan with a single layer of pound cake slices and spread the ice cream evenly over the cake. Freeze until ice cream hardens — about 25 minutes. Spread 2 cups sorbet over the ice cream followed by another layer of pound cake slices.
- Return cake to the freezer for 10 minutes. Combine the raspberries and the Chambord together in a small bowl. Remove the cake pan from freezer and place the berries evenly over the cake.
- Top with a final layer of pound cake and the remaining sorbet. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and freeze until firm — at least 4 hours.