- 2-3 lbs. Beef Tenderloin Roast
- ¼ cup Greek seasoning
- ¼ cup medium ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F. Combine Greek seasoning and black pepper; roll roast in rub mixture to cover all surfaces.
- Place roast on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef. Do not add water or cover. Roast in 425°F oven 35-45 minutes for medium rare; 45-50 minutes for medium doneness.
- Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 135°F for medium rare; 145°F for medium. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 15-20 minutes.(Temperature will continue to rise about 10°-15°F to reach 145°F for medium rare; 160°F for medium.)
- Carve roast into slices. Season with salt, as desired.