- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of half and half
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter creamy or smooth
- 1 c. Nutter Butter Cookies coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl combine, heavy cream, half and half, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and prepare according to according to directions.
- When ice cream is about half done add peanut butter by the spoonful.
- In the last few minutes mix in the cookies or add these at the end by hand.