Skip to content
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan and whisk over a medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil, then turn the heat onto low.
- Combine the cornstarch and 1/4 cup of the hot milk mixture in a small bowl, then add this back into the saucepan. Turn the heat up to medium-low and continue to whisk for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hazelnut butter. Whisk in 1/4 cup of the hot milk mixture until smooth, then whisk in the rest.
- Pour the mixture into a jug and put it in the fridge / freezer until it is completely cool; or pour into a ziplock bag, seal it, then put into a bowl of water and ice until completely cool.
- Pour into your ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturers instructions. Transfer to a container and put in the freezer for a few hours until firm.