Skip to content
- 1 c. peach preserves
- 2 pinch confectioners’ sugar
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Make Basic Vanilla Cake.
- Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Unmold and cool completely.
- Split cake into two layers and spread peach preserves on the bottom layer. Top with the remaining half. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed plus 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 liter cherry lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice ring, optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine water and lemonade concentrate. Stir in ginger ale and lemon-lime soda. Top with an ice ring if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Muir Glen Organic)
- 1/4 cup pitted and coarsely chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) preshredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh basil or basil sprigs (optional)
- 6 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 2 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 cups strawberry preserves
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-3/4 cups frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 4 half pints blueberries
- Juice of 3 limes 2 cups sugar
- Cinnamon Streusel: 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Kosher salt
- 2 ounces butter, cold and cubed
Ice Cream Base:
- 4 ounces butter
- 3 cups half and half
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract