- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup multicolored cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons oil and vinegar dressing, divided
- 20 olives, halved
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Keep warm. Combine tomatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing, and olives in a medium skillet over medium heat, and cook for 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften slightly and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Brush chicken with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing.
- Cut each chicken breast half into 3/4-inch slices.
- Top each chicken breast half with 1/4 cup tomato mixture. Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese and torn basil leaves, if desired.