- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl to combine well. Cover and chill in fridge 2 hours or overnight.
- Pour mixture into a 1-quart ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instruction. Typically about 30 minutes.
- Immediately transfer to an airtight container and freeze until ice cream is “set.”
- Recipe may be doubled for a 2-quart ice cream maker.