Skip to content
- 8 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 8 cups water
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 cups ginger ale, chilled
- In a Dutch oven, bring rhubarb and water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid (save rhubarb for another use).
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and gelatin powder in boiling water. Stir in pineapple and lemon juices. Stir in rhubarb liquid; refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl and stir in ginger ale.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar (white also ok)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce (Note 1)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (Note 1)
- 1 tsp five spice powder (Note 2)
- 1 tbsp oil (vegetable or canola) (Note 3)
- 2 tsp red food colouring , optional (Note 4)
- 1.2 – 1.5kg / 2.4 – 3lb pork scotch fillet (collar neck, pork neck) OR pork shoulder (Note 5)
- 2 tbsp Extra Honey
- 1 lb Ground Beef (93% or leaner)
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, mixing lightly, but thoroughly.
- Shape into 24 meatballs. Place meatballs, 1-inch apart, on rack in aluminum foil lined broiler pan.
- Bake in 400°F oven 22 to 25 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meatball registers 160°F.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 tbsp espresso powder, depending on how strong of a coffee flavor you want
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker for 24 hours.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cream, condensed milk, and espresso powder.
- Pour the contents into the bowl of the ice cream maker then freeze the ice cream in the bowl of the ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Halfway through the churning process, add in the chocolate chips.
- Once the ice cream is done churning, mine only took about 20 minutes, transfer to a freezer-safe bowl and freeze in the freezer at least 4 hours.
- 1/2 cups plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 cups Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 large tart unpeeled apples, such as Granny Smith
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup long-grain converted rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped