Skip to content
- 2 small heads of broccoli, cut into florets with some stalk attached, or 1 medium acorn squash, seeds removed, cut into ½-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, warmed to liquefy if needed
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss vegetables with oil on a rimmed baking sheet to coat; season with salt and pepper. Roast until deep golden brown and tender, 20–25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then toss with nutritional yeast.