- 1 tbs gochujang sauce
- 1 tbs of sesame oil
- ¼ tsp of ground ginger
- 2 tbs of brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of soy sauce
- 2tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs of garlic powder
- 1 tbs of freeze dried chives
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir together until incorporated.
- Preheat grill in medium high heat. Rub grill grates with vegetable oil.
- Reserve some of the marinade for dipping before adding the pork. Coat each chop in mixture. When chop has been flipped baste each chop in the marinade.
- Cook until temp is 145. Enjoy!