- 1 packet (3 oz) Jell-O™ orange flavored
- 1 packet (3 oz) Jell-O™ cherry flavored
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups boiling water
- 8 cups orange juice
- 3 liters ginger ale
- In a large bowl, stir sugar with orange and cherry Jello. Add boiling water, whisking until gelatin and sugar is dissolved.
- Add orange juice, stir.
- Transfer mixture to two large freezer-safe containers. Freeze overnight.
- To Serve: Place mixture in a large punch bowl. Use a wooden spoon to break the mixture up. Top with ginger ale.