- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium),cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 4 cups), quartered
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first four ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Remove 1 tablespoon mixture for brushing pork. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.