- 2 cups (16oz/450ml ) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 14 ounces (1 Can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular), cold
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold.
- Using a hand or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cold cream on medium/high speed until soft peaks form.
- Turn off the machine and pour the cold condensed milk into the whipped cream.
- Turn the speed up to high and whisk until the mixture is thick and stiff peaks form. Turn off the machine and stir in vanilla extract (optional).
Making Homemade Ice Cream Flavors
- Generally, use two cups ice cream base and add mix ins to create your flavors.
- Once you finish creating your flavors, transfer your ice cream mixture to an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight before eating.
- Keep stored in the freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Enjoy a Few Initial flavor Ideas:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice cream base and add strawberry puree
- Honeycomb Ice Cream: Mix ½ cup crushed Honeycomb into 2 cups ice cream base. Don’t add too much as it will make your ice cream soft but very yummy.
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream: Mix ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice cream base
- Mango Ice Cream: Swirl ¼ cup mango puree into 2 cups ice cream base
- Rainbow Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 2 cups ice cream base
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 2 cups ice cream base