Skip to content
- 1 can oranges (11-ounces mandarin oranges in juice)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen chunks)
- 1/2 cup yogurt (vanilla, or vanilla soy yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup soy milk (vanilla)
- Open can of oranges and drain. Place in a zip-top plastic bag and freeze several hours.
- Place the frozen oranges and pineapple chunks in the bottom of a blender, Vita-Mix, or food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed. Puree until the mixture reaches the texture of a milkshake. Add more ice, if desired, until an icy consistency is achieved.