- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c. Thinly sliced green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 packages ramen noodles (seasoning packets discarded)
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges for serving
- In a large soup pot, heat oil. Add bell peppers, carrots, green onions, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Add ramen noodles and cook until tender, 2 to 3 minutes, then stir in chicken, cilantro, and lime juice. Simmer until heated through.
- Serve with lime.