Skip to content
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved and split lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush bananas with Mazola oil and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Add to grill and cook until fruit is browned and softened, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add vanilla ice cream and bananas to dessert bowls. Top with strawberries, chocolate syrup and sprinkles.