- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk, plus 1/4 cup
- 1⁄3 cup dark chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 cup frozen Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup cherry preserves
- Chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- Fresh cherries (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and 3 cups milk until smooth and well combined. Stir in the chopped chocolate. In another medium bowl, whisk to combine Cool Whip with 1/4 cup milk. In another small bowl, whisk to combine cherry preserves and 2 tablespoons water.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the pudding into each popsicle mold and top with a spoonful of whipped topping. Pour the pudding mixture halfway up the molds and add a spoonful of preserves. Top off each with remaining pudding, insert popsicle sticks and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Unmold and garnish with shaved chocolate and fresh cherries.