Skip to content
- 50 Gram Sattu Powder
- 15 Gram Sugar
- 10 Ml Lemon Juice
- 100 Ml Water
- 5-6 Ice cubes
- 2-3 Gram Cumin Powder, roasted
- Take a vessel and pour water. Add sattu powder, sugar and fresh lemon juice in the water.
- Stir constantly to mix the ingredients properly.
- Take a tall glass and pour this mixture slightly below the rim.
- Now add a couple of ice cubes to make the drink chilled.
- Garnish the drink with a pinch of roasted cumin powder. It will enhance the flavour of your soothing sattu drink.