Skip to content
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare a 9×13 baking pan by lining it with 2 large pieces of foil, crossing them in the center so the pork ribs can be enclosed in the foil.
- Use a sharp knife to loosen the thin membrane on the back of the rib rack.
- Grab hold of the membrane using a paper towel and pull back to remove the membrane. Discard the membrane.
- Cut the rack of ribs into 3 sections.
- In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, molasses and vinegar. Mix well.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of sauce for basting during grilling.
- Place the rib pieces on the foil in the baking pan.
- Pour the sauce over top the ribs.
- Fold the foil over the ribs to enclose them.
- Bake for 3 hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven. Grill ribs on a preheated grill (400 degrees) for 4-6 minutes per side. Baste with additional marinade while the ribs are grilling.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.