- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 or 2 oranges)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 or 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 oz.) dark rum
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 oz.) light rum
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 oz.) grenadine
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and hollowed out
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add orange juice, lemon juice, dark rum, light rum, simple syrup, and grenadine. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled, about 15 seconds. Strain into hollowed-out pineapple, and serve with a straw.