Skip to content
- 12 ounces thin noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, sugar, vinegar, chili oil and garlic in a bowl. Taste and adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Drain the noodles. Pour the sauce over the warm noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the green onions and toss. Serve in a bowl with chopsticks. Yummy!