- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup champagne
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream first four ingredients until light and fluffy. Mix juice and champagne. Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with juice mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Cut a small hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag; insert a #1M star tip. Transfer dough to bag; pipe 2-in. circles 2 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake until edges are set, 10-12 minutes. Cool on pan 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.