- 3 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1″ piece ginger, minced
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 4-6 dried chilis
- 2 tbsp. sherry
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. sambal oelek
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Rice, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tbsp canola oil. Add chicken and fry until cooked through, 7 minutes then remove from pan.
- Heat remaining canola oil in same pan. Add ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute then add broccoli, bell pepper, and red chilis. Cook until vegetables are tender, 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sambal oelek, and sesame oil. Add to pan and simmer until sauce thickens, 3 minutes. Add chicken back to pan and toss to coat. Serve over rice.