- 2 lemons, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each)
- 4 tsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 lb. orzo, cooked
- Toss lemons, and pork with oil; surround pork with lemon slices on parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; roast at 450 degrees F 30 minutes or until cooked through (145 degrees F).
- In large saucepot, heat oil on medium; cook garlic 2 minutes. Add Swiss chard, cover; cover and cook 7 minutes or until tender. Toss chard with orzo, cooked and roasted lemon slices; serve with pork.