- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- In a slow-cooker, toss onion, potatoes, and lemon slices together with olive oil. Spread into an even layer.
- In a large bowl, stir together salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add chicken breasts and toss to coat evenly.
- Place chicken in a single layer above the onion and top with rosemary sprigs.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.