- 1½ pounds small chicken cutlets (8 to 12)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pints grape or cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Working in 2 batches, cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plates.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until they begin to burst, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the scallions and tarragon and serve with the chicken.