- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soft silken tofu
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Lettuce Gem lettuce or romaine hearts, croutons, and grated toasted almonds (for serving)
- Purée oil, tofu, lemon zest and juice, mustard, capers, and nutritional yeast in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, toss dressing with lettuce, croutons, and almonds.