- 1 log Honey-Vanilla Sablé Dough
- 2/3 cup any flavor jam, strained
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- A 1/2-inch-diameter pastry tip or 1/2-inch cookie cutter
- Press down on log with your palms to create a flat surface; roll log over and press down again. Repeat once more so you have a neat triangle. Freeze until very firm but not frozen solid, about 1 hour.
- Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 325°F. Unwrap dough and cut into very thin slices (1/8″ or thinner if possible), rotating every few slices to keep triangular shape. Place on 2 parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 2″ apart. Use pastry tip or cookie cutter to punch out centers of half the cookies.
- Bake cookies, rotating baking sheets halfway through, until evenly golden brown all over, 10–15 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets.
- Spread about 3/4 tsp. jam across entire surface of each unpunched cookie. Dust tops of cutout cookies with powdered sugar; place on top of jam, sugar side up.